Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Meet Marcus!

Introducing Marcus*!

Enjoy the letter below written by Marcus himself! 

My name is Marcus*. I am 11 years old. I attend a special school. I am in first grade. I think I'm really sociable. I really like being around people, but I was born with a slight case of  Pateau  Syndrome and because of that I have some moderate physical differences and slight mental challenges.

But anyway, I love to interact with adults as well as my peers, older or smaller. I always smile and am in a good mood. I am gentle and friendly. But I also defend my opinions.  I do all my chores: make my bed, fold my clothes, do my school work. I work hard to do everything well, the best that I can. I love football and my football hero is James. I also enjoy painting: I like to draw houses.

My parents left me in the hospital when I was about three. I am looking for a family since then.
Could Marcus be your son? 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Colombiagroup@gladney.org. 
Click here if you are ready to get started on your adoption process!

*The names have been altered to protect their privacy. 
Per Colombian law Gladney has received permission to advocate via social media for these children.  If you or someone you know is interested in adopting a child from Colombia or advocating for orphans feel free to share this link.  Please do not copy the photos or publish them 

No comments:

Post a Comment